- Information & Referral - Providing basic information and linking to appropriate community services
- Independent Living Skills Training - Training and assistance in a variety of life-skill areas including, but not limited to, computer training, personal management, budget/money management, and job readiness
- Advocacy - Training and assistance in knowing and pursing your rights as an individual with a disability
- Peer Support - An opportunity to interact with others who share similar experiences
- Transition Services(A) - Assists individuals with disabilities move out of nursing homes and other institutional settings utilizing Arkansas' Money Follows the Person program. Services include: 1.) Assessment to determine level of community support. 2.) Assistance with eligibility for in-home services. 3.) Transition and assistance obtaining household furnishings and set up to begin community living. 4.)Management of monthly intense transition.
- Transition Services(B) - Provides transition services for students with disabilities. Services include: 1.)Provide students with disabilities Student Workshops. 2.) Individualized Education Program Assistance. 3.) Individual Student Services. 4.) Independent Living Skills Evaluations.